Watercolor Tutorial

Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm always looking for new ways to use materials I already have.  I love using watercolors and they can be the hardest and easiest medium to work with!  You have to be ok with the fact that watercolors move around and not be so exact with them.  I think some of my best pieces are when I'm not worried about what I'm painting.  If you're feeling artsy and want to try a DIY for your home, try using watercolors.  They are inexpensive and you can get an entire sketchbook of watercolor paper to play around with and pick the ones that work for an art wall.  In the future, I would love to do my own tutorial on something....?, but for now, I came across Alison and her blog, The Alison Show and she has wonderful tutorials on how to use watercolors!  Take a look!






Check out more about making stuff, baking stuff, styling stuff and lots of other cute ideas on...

Below are a few ideas of how watercolors can make a space just right!

Not sure of original source
From one of Abbe's clients, here

This one might not be watercolor, but has the feel of it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment