My old studio...tear.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I'm having withdrawals from my old studio.  It was huge and I somehow filled it up and made huge messes.  Now that we are back in Chicago, I had to take a hit on space. Don't get me wrong, I love our new place and I'm so lucky to have a in home studio, but it's half the size.  It's hard to change your ways of working! I try to look at it as my chance to concentrate on the more important parts of my artwork and stay organized.  We will see....artists aren't really known to be well organized!

Here are a few pictures of my old studio space and soon I will reveal the new space!!  

Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram for new work and giveaways!!  I'm really trying to grow in this social world and any help I would greatly appreciate it!







No comments:

Post a Comment